FLIGHT LINE PLUSW. Brown & Associates is pleased to offer Flight Line Plus - our online tool for quoting, binding and managing coverage for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV’s) as well as light piston P&B aircraft. We continue to expand the number of eligible aircraft and make the user experience even more intuitive. For your further convenience, Flight Line Plus can be accessed using the AeroQuote system as well as directly through the Broker Portal on our own website.
Using Flight Line Plus our enrolled brokers can obtain instant quotes and bind coverage. Bound policies as well as pre-filled applications are instantly available for printing or emailing anytime and anywhere you have internet access. The same applies to certificates of insurance, endorsements and even renewal processing. All of this is offered without diminishing the quality of service that our customers have come to expect from W. Brown & Associates.
Key Flight Line Plus features for UAV’s include:
- Streamlined data entry screens allow quotes, policy documents and even a pre-filled application to be instantly produced. You can print them at your convenience or download them to email to your client. They can review the application and need only add an electronic signature to complete the transaction. It can be done anytime and anywhere - even on a mobile device.
- Available UAV liability limits range from $50,000 to $10,000,000 per occ. for qualified applicants.
- The system accepts applications for single UAV’s as well as fleets.
- All UAV’s to be covered on the policy must be registered with the FAA and weigh less than 55 pounds. UAV pilots be properly certified as well. Applicants who do not meet those criteria may be automatically referred for underwriting review.
- Recreational use and commercial operations are both acceptable.
- After the bind, Flight Line Plus allows you to fully manage the UAV policy online. Certificates of Insurance, endorsements, policy changes and even policy renewals are all quick and easy.
- Liability limits up to $5,000,000 CSL are available to qualified pilots.
- More than 200 distinct aircraft make & model combinations, some with values exceeding $1,000,000, are Flight Line Plus eligible.
- Fully detailed quotes can be obtained with modest data input. As you might expect, final binding will require entry of just a few more details.
- Once bound, the actual policy and broker invoice can be instantly downloaded as a PDF or printed.
- A pre-filled application is also instantly produced and is automatically emailed to you and the applicant. The Insured can review the application and need only add an electronic signature to complete the transaction. It can be done anytime and anywhere - even on a mobile device.
- Given complete information and a responsive insured, Flight Line Plus makes it possible for you to go from initial log on to having a complete of policy documents, including Certificates of Insurance in minutes.
- After the bind, Flight Line Plus allows you to fully manage the policy online. Certificates of Insurance, endorsements, policy changes and even policy renewals are all quick and easy.
The array of light piston aircraft eligible for Flight Line Plus is quite wide provided they are manufactured no earlier than 1980. Similarly, virtually all FAA-registered UAV’s weighing less than 55 pounds will qualify for Flight Line Plus.
To access Flight Line Plus, you just sign in to the WBAIS.com web site by clicking the padlock from the menu above. If you are not currently registered at WBAIS.com, please speak to a representative at W. Brown & Associates or send an e-mail request to SiteRegistration@wbais.com. AeroQuote subscribers will also to obtain separate access credentials from WBAIS.