Our Third Decade of Service To the Aviation Insurance Community...
W. Brown & Associates has, since our founding in 1987, built a wide reputation as the industry's most reliable aviation insurance market. No competitor can match our stability of ownership, management or underwriting expertise. The evidence supporting that claim is abundant:
- Our ownership and management is virtually unchanged since we began in 1987.
- We have partnered only with the most secure and reliable insurers and reinsurers.
- Our underwriting emphasizes stability and focuses on delivering long term success for all parties.
- And, as always, we still deliver the industry's most responsive client service.
- Aircraft Hull and Liability Insurance – (Pleasure & Business; Industrial Aid; Charter & Commercial; Instruction & Rental; Sales & Demo and Agricultural uses)
- Commercial General Liability Insurance – (Fixed Base Operators and other ground based exposures)
- Non Owned Aircraft Liability Insurance
- Aircraft Products Liability Insurance- (Manufacturers and Distributors).
- Airport Liability Insurance- (Owners and Managers of Airports).
- XS Aviation Liability
- Liability Coverage for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Admitted Coverage for Tourist and Charter Operations in Mexico
We proudly entered a long term partnership with the Endurance Group of Insurance Companies in 2016 to underwrite US general aviation business on their behalf which enabled us to offer an expanded and updated policy forms with many enhanced coverage features tailored to the specific needs of the General Aviation community.
In 2017, Endurance was acquired by Sompo Holdings, Inc. and has rebranded itself as Sompo International, whose operating subsidiaries hold A.M. Best ratings of "A+” (Superior), XV size category, providing the financial strength and stability that our clients demand. In addition, they are backed by the financial strength of Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance Company, which has more than $60 billion in total assets and also holds A+ financial strength rating from A.M. Best.
In partnership with the Sompo International companies, W. Brown can offer insurance support to virtually any sector of the General Aviation market. Admitted policies are available in all 50 States, D.C., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Traditional 100% policies remain our specialty but we can also lead or participate in Quota Share placements. W. Brown offers limits up to $25,000,000 for hulls and up to $300,000,000 for liability policies to eligible applicants.
We also offer a great online solution to your Drone and light P&B aircraft accounts called Flight Line Plus. It gives brokers 24-hour access to instant quotes for eligible aircraft plus the ability to bind and print policies almost instantly. Most endorsements and even renewals are also just a click or two away. The continued development of Flight Line Plus since 2010 has brought a wider array of eligible aircraft, an enhanced user interface and more competitive premiums. Additional insurance products will be appearing on Flight Line Plus soon. Broker access is available via AeroQuote or directly on the WBAIS website. For more information on Flight Line Plus, please click here.
Flight Line Plus is a registered trademark of W. Brown & Associates Insurance Services.